Springboard Foundation is a grant-making foundation.
Springboard Foundation mobilizes funds to promote nurturing environments for poor children in the Philippines through giving to partner organizations for improvement of child healthcare, nutrition, education, parent capacity building and disaster relief.
Objective: to raise funds for partner organizations who improve the welfare of Filipino children.
Partner organizations are chosen on the premise that they share the vision of Springboard Foundation. They are transparent in their work, accountable and sustainable. All grants are carefully selected, documented and followed up with reporting to ensure that all funds given reach the intended projects and that the projects are executed properly.
- Low administration cost (95% of donations go directly into projects)
- Large donor base
- Good connections to corporations and expatriates
- Good connections to partner organizations (other NGOs)
- Motivated Board of Trustees, Staff and Volunteers
- No debt or liabilities
- Very good reputation
- Successful grant history
- Structured project management
- Transparency, accountability & reporting
- Self-sustaining projects
To help, click here.
- Your chosen project will be managed by Springboard
- Springboard ensures that the implementing partner organization will adhere to your specific instructions
- Springboard releases you from any project liabilities
- You’ll receive a full report including a financial statement and photographic record
- Your company logo will be posted on the project site
- Your logo will appear as a sponsor on our website
- Your participation in Philippine charity projects will benefit company profile and PR
- Your employees will feel good working for a company that cares for people in need
- Your donation is tax deductible