Run For The Navy 2016 will be on May 21, 2016 at Roxas Boulevard, Manila.
Calling all running and adventure-seeking enthusiasts to take on the challenge of putting your endurance to test as you run abreast with the nation’s premiere maritime defenders, the Sailors and the Marines, in a run for a cause that benefits not only your health but also our hero soldiers and their families through the Support Your Navy Foundation, Inc. (SYNFI).
The PN will stage the 5-KM Run for the Navy 2016 on May 21, Saturday along the scenic Roxas Boulevard in Manila within the stretch of Ocampo and Kalaw Streets. Assembly for stretching is at 4:30 in the morning while the gun start kicks-off at 5:30.
But it’s just the tip of the iceberg as the Navy has more in store for you! This fun run will be jibed with the following:
• Onsite recruitment for aspiring Sailors and Marines.
• Exclusive access inside the Navy headquarters and get the chance to have your selfies taken with Navy warships, helicopters and other types of military equipment.
• Health and Wellness booths exclusive to the runners.
Registration fee is only Php500 inclusive of singlet, finisher’s shirt (for the first 300 finishers), baller, foldable fan and car sticker.
Register now onsite or online:
1. Visit the following registration sites:
• TNSSO, Jurado Hall, Naval Station Jose Francisco (formerly Bonifacio Naval Station), Fort Bonifacio, Taguig. Contact: Christian/Juan at CP Nr:09175076002/0949-985- 2942/0915-278- 8529; Email address:email@example.comHeadquarters
• FSSO, Philippine Fleet, Sangley Point, Cavite. Contact: Simon atCP Nr: 09087338409
• F7, Philippine Fleet, Sangley Point, Cavite. Contact: CPO de Jesus/PO2Moraleta at CP Nr: 0922-771- 0101/0977-803- 9323
• ON7, Headquarters Philippine Navy, 2335 Pres M Roxas Boulevard, Manila. Contact: Jerome/Ryan/Roy at CP Nrs: 09158703128/09054206648; Tel Nrs:525-6267 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
• NR7, Headquarters Naval Reserve Command, Cabildo St., Intramuros, Manila.Contact pers: Zach; CP Nr. 09176316061; Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fill-out the Registration Form.
3. Pay the required amount and get the claim stub for pick-up of singlet and race bibs.
1. Go to http://www.navy.mil.ph/…/1462333597-Run%20for%20the%20Navy.… to download the registration form.
2. Deposit your payments (P500.00) at DBP Bank withAccount Name: Support Your Navy Foundation, Inc, and Account Number:0470-0305- 97030
3. E-mail the copy of the deposit slip and registration form to the e-mail addresses above.
4. Call the designated contact personnel above to follow-up and for other details.
5. You can also bring your deposit slip at our registration sites/venues to claim your singlet and running bib.